Ninth Annual G.F. Strong Rehabilitation Centre
Rehabilitation Research Day
May 9, 2018
This year's Rehabilitation Research Day was a great success and featured 14 Podium presentations and 18 Poster presentations.
Special presentations by:
Dr. Teresa Liu-Ambrose
Canada Research Chair; Physical Activity, Mobility, and Cognitive Neuroscience Director;
Aging, Mobility, and Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory.
“Physical Exercise for Brain Health”
Plenary Session –
Canadian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Visiting Professor:
Dr. Mark Bayley
Medical Director, Brain and Spinal Cord Rehabilitation Program; University Health Network – Toronto Rehabilitation Institute Chair; Brain Injury Committee, Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation.
“Treatment of Persistent Symptoms after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury:
What Does the Evidence Tell Us?”
- UBC DIvision of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Vancouver Coastal Health - Research Institute
- Rehabilitation Research Program
- Vancouver Coastal Health - GF Strong Rehab Centre
- Canadian Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Visiting Professor Award
Silver Sponsorship: Simpson Thomas and Associates Trial Lawyers
- David Doig, David H. Doig & Associates
- Murphy Battista LLP
We'd like to thank everyone who participated in this year's event.